Mustafa AYNA provides legal advice to Turkish and multinational companies in issues of competition law, international trade and regulatory projects. He further represents clients in judicial review of administrative actions.
Mr. AYNA is fluent in English.
EXPERIENCE & MAIN PROJECTS
- Investigation initiated by the Turkish Competition Authority ("TCA") concerning anti-competitive information exchange regarding prices and supply conditions, between various poultry producers.
- Investigation initiated by the TCA concerning anti-competitive information exchange in MDF & Chipboard market (ongoing).
- Investigation initiated by the TCA concerning anti-competitive information exchange in chemicals market (ongoing).
- Merger control process for a leading chemical manufacturing company.
- Merger control process for a leading Turkish luxury hotel chain.
- Individual exemption application concerning the reorganization of the aftersales network of a leading automotive distributor.
- Negative clearance/individual exemption application for an association of tire manufacturers before the TCA.
- Safeguard investigation regarding nylon thread exporters.
- Anti-dumping and anti-subsidy investigation regarding acryclic and modacryclic products.
- Bilgi University, Istanbul, LLB, 2016
RECENT ESSAYS & ARTICLES
- "May Wrong Interpretation of SHA Clauses Constitute Misleading Information: Jacobs Decision of the TCA", with Barış Yüksel and Emine Bilsin, Mondaq, March 2019
- "General Court's Taking on the Responsibility of the Parent Company In Deutsche Telekom and the Case Law in Turkey", with Barış Yüksel, Mondaq, January 2019
- "Integrated System In the Bus Transportation Services Market – A Type of Agency Agreement or Not?", with Barış Yüksel, Mehmet Salan and Emine Bilsin, Mondaq, November 2018
- "Samsung and Apple were Fined for "Planned Obsolescence" with Barış Yüksel and Gökçe Kuranel, Mondaq, November 2018
- "European Commission Opens in-depth Investigation into Possible Collusion Between German Car Manufacturers on Clean Emission Technology" with Barış Yüksel and Emine Bilsin