Mustafa AYNA provides legal advice to Turkish and multinational companies in issues of competition law, international trade and regulatory projects. He further represents clients in judicial review of administrative actions.
Mr. AYNA is fluent in English.
EXPERIENCE & MAIN PROJECTS
- Investigation initiated by the Turkish Competition Authority ("TCA") concerning anti-competitive information exchange regarding prices and supply conditions, between various poultry producers.
- Investigation initiated by the TCA concerning anti-competitive information exchange in MDF & Chipboard market (ongoing).
- Investigation initiated by the TCA concerning anti-competitive information exchange in chemicals market (ongoing).
- Merger control process for a leading chemical manufacturing company.
- Merger control process for a leading Turkish luxury hotel chain.
- Individual exemption application concerning the reorganization of the aftersales network of a leading automotive distributor.
- Negative clearance/individual exemption application for an association of tire manufacturers before the TCA.
- Safeguard investigation regarding nylon thread exporters.
- Anti-dumping and anti-subsidy investigation regarding acryclic and modacryclic products.
Bilgi University, Istanbul, LLB, 2016
5. "European Commission Opens in-depth Investigation into Possible Collusion Between German Car Manufacturers on Clean Emission Technology" , Mondaq, September 2018, with Barış Yüksel and Emine Bilsin