Mustafa AYNA provides advice to Turkish and multinational companies in issues of competition law, international trade and regulatory projects. He further represents clients in judicial review of administrative actions.
Mr. AYNA is fluent in English.
EXPERIENCE & MAIN PROJECTS
- Investigation initiated by the Turkish Competition Authority ("TCA") concerning anti-competitive information exchange regarding prices and supply conditions, between various poultry producers.
- Investigation initiated by the TCA concerning anti-competitive information exchange in MDF & Chipboard market (ongoing).
- Investigation initiated by the TCA concerning anti-competitive information exchange in chemicals market (ongoing).
- Merger control process for a leading chemical manufacturing company.
- Merger control process for a leading Turkish luxury hotel chain.
- Individual exemption application concerning the reorganization of the aftersales network of a leading automotive distributor.
- Negative clearance/individual exemption application for an association of tire manufacturers before the TCA.
- Safeguard investigation regarding nylon thread exporters.
- Anti-dumping and anti-subsidy investigation regarding acryclic and modacryclic products.
Bilgi University, Istanbul, LLB, 2016
2. "Communiqué Concerning the Mergers and Acquisitions Calling for the Authorization of the Competition Board Has Been Amended", Concurrences, March 2022, with Bahadır Balkı, Özlem Başıböyük and Arda Deniz Diler
6. "The Turkish Competition Authority Cleared the Merger Transaction Between FCA and PSA, But Subject to Conditions...", Kluwer Competition Law Blog, August 2021, with Özlem Başıböyük and Arda Deniz Diler
8. "Turkish Competition Authority Has Published the Preliminary Report on the E-Marketplace Sector Inquiry: Legislation is Around the Corner", Kluwer Competition Law Blog, June 2021, with Özlem Başıböyük
10. "The Regional Administrative Court Found the Turkish Competition Authority’s Decision concerning Mey İçki Unlawful: Abuse of the Dominance Should Be Evaluated Separately in terms of Each Product Market!", Concurrences, May 2020, with Bahadır Balkı and Özlem Başıböyük
16. "The Turkish Competition Authority Finds Exchange of Informations and Supply Restrictions from Nine Undertakings During an Investigation in the Poultry Sector," Concurrences, March 2019, with Bahadır Balkı