We value your privacy. For this reason, your personal data that you will share with us are carefully protected by ACTECON. This Customer Privacy Notice is prepared to inform you regarding the processing of your personal data by ACTECON as the data controller, within the framework of the relevant legislation and notably the Law No. 6698 on the Personal Data Protection (“KVKK”) and the Communique on Principles and Procedures to be Followed in Fulfilment of the Obligation to Inform.
We, ACTECON, as the data controller, aim to enlighten you with this privacy and personal data protection policy, which personal data will be processed for what purpose, with whom and why the processed data can be shared, our data processing method and legal reasons and what your rights are regarding your processed data.
Collected Personal Data, Collection Method and Legal Reason
As the data subject within the scope of KVKK, your identity, (name, surname, company name, title) and contact information (e-mail address) will be processed based on your prior explicit consent in within the scope of paragraph 1 of Article 5 of the KVKK. In order to provide you with services in line with your requests, you are completely free to accept or reject the processing of your personal data only, in accordance with this privacy and personal data processing policy. If you continue to use the application, we will assume that you have accepted. If you do not agree, please uninstall the application from all your devices.
Purpose of Processing Personal Data
ACTECON collects your personal data consisting of your e-mail address, name, surname, company name and title for the following purposes:
- Mailing List and Newsletter
When signing up for the e-mail list or newsletter, the data subject’s e-mail address will be added to the contact list in order for sending e-mail messages containing commercial or promotional information about this Application.
The email address used while signing up for the ACTECON App will be used to verify and ensure the authenticity of the user and email address thereof.
Processed Personal Data: e-mail address, name, surname, company name, title.
To Whom and For What Purposes the Personal Data Collected Can Be Transferred
Your personal data may be transferred to our business associates, suppliers and authorized bodies and persons as per the relevant legislation in line with the realization of the purposes stated above within the scope of our activities and within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes pursuant to Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
Your Requests and Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
As per Article 11 of the Law, which governs rights of the data subject, by applying to ACTECON, you may always request:
- To learn whether or not your personal data are being processed;
- to demand further information on processing if your personal data have been processed;
- To learn the purpose of processing of your personal data and whether your personal data are being used consistently with the relevant processing purpose;
- To know the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred in Turkey or abroad;
- To request rectification of your personal data which are processed incompletely or inaccurately, and to request the relevant operations to be reported to the third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred;
- To request deletion or destruction of your personal data, which are processed within the framework of the principles set out within the Law and relevant legislation, in case the reasons necessitating their processing cease to exist, and accordingly to request the relevant operations to be reported to the third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred;
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the data subject through analysing your personal data processed solely through automated systems; and
- To claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data.
You may direct your requests regarding your rights stated above or the application of the Law, through conveying the Data Subject Request Form which can be accessed through https://www.actecon.com/en/data-subject-request-form on ACTECON web site, by way of the following methods:
- Personal or via notary application to ACTECON (Çamlıca Köşkü, Tekkeci Sokak, 3-5, Arnavutköy/Istanbul/Turkey) by conveying the document showing your identity along with the original signed Request Form;
- Conveying the form through your KEP account (Registered Electronic Mail) to ACTECON’s following KEP account; email@example.com
- Conveying the form to firstname.lastname@example.org through your e-mail address which you have previously submitted when signing up for the application and registered at ACTECON’s system, and
- Conveying the form through an e-mail with a method that proves your identity such as mobile signature or e-signature in case your e-mail address is not registered at ACTECON’s systems.
For detailed information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The content and functionality on the ACTECON APP (“App”) is provided with the understanding that ACTECON is not herein engaged in rendering professional advice or services to you, no App content is intended to serve as or shall be deemed investment, legal, advisory or other regulated advice, and that you shall remain solely responsible for your use of all App content and acknowledge that any reliance upon the App content shall be entirely at your sole option and risk.
All content and functionality on the App is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
ACTECON and the third-party individual content providers (“Contributors”) make no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, or adequacy of the App content.
ACTECON shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on linked websites or provided by third parties.
Neither ACTECON nor the Contributors shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or losses or for lost revenues or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability.