Selim TURAN provides advice to Turkish and multinational companies regarding competition law, international trade and regulatory projects. Mr. TURAN assists clients mainly on the investigations initiated by the Turkish Competition Authority and merger controls. He also assists clients regarding trade defense instruments with respect to anti-dumping investigations initiated by the Turkish Ministry of Trade.
Mr. TURAN is fluent in English.
Koç University, Istanbul, LLB, 2021
- “Investigation into the Small Household Appliances Sector Concluded with Settlement Procedure!”, Concurrences, May 22, 2023, with Mustafa Ayna and Özlem Başıböyük Coşkun
- “The Turkish Competition Authority Publishes the Final Report on the Turkish FMCG Retailing Sector Inquiry”, Concurrences, April 19, 2023 with Mustafa Ayna, Özlem Başıböyük Coşkun and Arda Deniz Diler
- "The Turkish Competition Authority Published Mergers and Acquisitions Overview Report for 2022" with Sera Erzene Yıldız, Özlem Başıböyük Coşkun and Naz Çerçioğlu
- “Adidas Cleared of Allegations Regarding Resale Price Maintenance and Discrimination”, Lexology, December 6, 2022 with Mustafa Ayna and Naz Çerçioğlu
- "The Ankara 13th Administrative Court Rules for the Annulment of Turkish Competition Authority’s Cartel Decision Due to Failure of Standard of Proof (Kronospan)", Concurrences, November 2022, with Bahadır Balkı, Mustafa Ayna, Özlem Başıböyük Coşkun and Arda Deniz Diler
- Turkey - What to Consider in Sharing Sectoral Reports with Sector Members?", Kluwer Competition Law Blog, November 2022, with Mustafa Ayna, Özlem Başıböyük Coşkun and Arda Deniz Diler
- "The Turkish Competition Authority's M&A Overview Report for 2021 Has Been Published", Lexology, January 2022, with Mustafa Ayna, Özlem Başıböyük, and Arda Deniz Diler