Sera YILDIZ, LL.M. provides advisory services to a wide range of clients on investigations initiated by the Turkish Competition Authority and on merger control issues related to both domestic and cross-border transactions. She also advises in judicial review proceedings filed against the decisions of the Turkish Competition Authority.
Ms. YILDIZ assists clients with their day-to-day competition and regulatory compliance matters. She also plays an active role in defending local and international clients before the Ministry of Trade in trade remedy investigations.
Ms. YILDIZ speaks English and French fluently.
EXPERIENCE & MAIN PROJECTS
- Merger control proceedings, including Phase II investigations, in the areas of Ro-Ro transportation, eyewear and chemicals.
- Preliminary investigations and full-fledged investigations initiated by the Turkish Competition Authority in banking, insurance, FMCG, ready mix concrete, cement, spare parts, steel and forest products sectors.
- Competition Compliance Programs for the clients in a variety of sectors.
- Queen Mary University of London, LL.M. in Competition Law, 2012
- Bilgi University, Istanbul, LLB, 2008