Caner K. Çeşit provides legal assistance to national and multinational clients for all matters of competition law and regulatory projects. Mr. Çeşit focuses on advising clients mainly on investigations, negative clearance/exemption applications, merger control filings and day-to-day issues on competition law as well as conducts follow-on competition litigation.
Mr. Çeşit is fluent in English.
EXPERIENCE & MAIN PROJECTS
- Investigations initiated by the Turkish Competition Authority for all clients in a variety of sectors such as automotive, banking, consumer electronics, energy, e-commerce, FMCG, iron and steel, logistics, meal card and telecommunication.
- Merger control proceedings across a wide range of sectors with particular focus on high-profile, complex merger control transactions.
- Competition compliance programs for the clients in a variety of sectors such as aviation, media, health, mining, port management, smart card, shopping mall managament in addition to the sectors mentioned above.
Bahcesehir University, Istanbul, LL.M. in Capital Markets and Commercial Law, 2019
Istanbul University, LLB, 2014
- Observations on the Amendments Intended to be Made in the Act on the Protection of Competition (Co-writer), Istanbul Bilgi University Competition Law in Practice Seminars 2019 (prepared as a book)
- The Role of Competition Law in the Digital Transition in Payment Services, LL.M Thesis, 2019
- A Discussion on the Function of Regulation and Competition Law Regarding Contract Farming and Poultry Market (Co-writer), Istanbul Bilgi University Competition Law in Practice Seminars 2018 (prepared as a book)