Reşat ERAKSOY joined ACTECON as General Manager at the beginning of 2017. During the period of October 2015-January 2017, he served as a management consultant to ACTECON. As general manager, he is responsible for financial management, human resources management, proposal management and the development of business processes.
In addition to his general management responsibilites, Mr. ERAKSOY also works in trade remedies projects assisting lawyers in dumping margin calculations. He analyzes dumping margins in anti-dumping cases, compares the possible dumping margins by creating various scenarios, analyzes the financial reports submitted by the client company and determines whether they are sufficient to calculate the margin. He further analyzes the current local /export sales prices and costs before any dumping investigation to determine whether a dumping investigation will be initiated and accordingly to make export pricing proposals compliant with anti-dumping regulations.
Mr. ERAKSOY also assists lawyers in competition law cases by preparing economic analysis reports regarding excessive pricing and predatory pricing of dominant firms in the market.
He has provided management consultancy services to more than 25 law offices between 2012-2017. Between 2007 and 2012, he worked as the General Manager in one of the Turkey's biggest law firms. Prior to this period, he worked as a management consultant for various companies between 2003-2007 and provided training in Strategic Planning, Business Process Management and Project Management.
Mr. ERAKSOY is fluent in English.
EXPERIENCE and MAIN PROJECTS
- Anti-dumping and expiry review investigations initiated by the Ministry of Trade in copper tubes, chemicals, stainless steel welded tubes and textiles industries.
- Anti-dumping investigation initiated by the Israeli Ministry of Economy against Turkish cement manufacturers.
- Dumping compliance audit advisory for a manufacturer of forest products in Europe.
- Abuse of dominant market position by excessive pricing in Ro-Ro Port services industry.
New York Institute of Technology, New York, MBA, 1993
Istanbul Technical University, Istanbul, BS in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, 1991
1. “Law Firm Management, Basic Principles and Practices”, 2nd edition, Aristo Publishing, October 2018