You can apply to ACTECON by filling out the form below.
Information Notice for Recruitment Process
Thank you for your interest in ACTECON. As ACTECON, we give importance to the protection of your personal data and to comply with the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law no.6698. Please read the information notice given below before applying for a position.
We collect your personal data such as your name, surname, contact information, academic status, work experience and other personal data that you may have indicated in your CV, cover letter and other application documents within the scope of your job application. We process these personal data based on your explicit consent and to contact you, to organise job interviews and to perform and finalize the recruitment process. Your personal data obtained due to recruitment process is not transferred to third parties.
Your personal data obtained is stored for a period of 2 years and deleted from our records afterwards unless you request otherwise.
As a candidate applied to ACTECON, you can;
- Learn whether your personal data has been processed,
- Request information as to the processing activity in case your personal data has been processed,
- Learn the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether your personal data is used in accordance with this purpose,
- Learn the third parties whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Request rectification in case your personal data is processed incompletely or inaccurately and request the third parties whom the data has been transferred to be notified about these operations,
- Object to any result that is to your detriment occurred because of analysis of your personal data exclusively through automated systems,
- Request compensation in case of damages due to unlawful processing of your personal data.