Mehmet SALAN provides legal advice to Turkish and multinational companies on issues of competition law, international trade and regulatory projects.
Mr. SALAN is fluent in English.
EXPERIENCE & MAIN PROJECTS
- Cartel and abuse of dominance investigations initiated by the Turkish Competition Authority ("TCA") regarding a multinational bank.
- Cartel and abuse of dominance investigations initiated by the TCA regarding a major poultry producer.
- M&A transactions in ophthalmic lens, and Ro-Ro transportation industries, seeking clearance from the TCA.
- Appeal proceedings against TCA decisions regarding a major heavy commercial vehicle supplier, a top-tier integrated iron and steel producer, a leading shock absorber producer, and a major glass producer.
- Competition compliance programs for a wide range of industries such as e-commerce, aviation, media & entertainment, FMCG, insurance, maritime transportation, automotive and cement.
- Bilgi University, Istanbul, LLB, 2017
RECENT ESSAYS & ARTICLES