İdil Gizay DOĞAN, LL.M provides advice to a wide range of clients on investigations initiated by the Turkish Competition Authority and on merger control issues related to both domestic and cross-border transactions. She also advises in judicial review proceedings filed against the decisions of the Turkish Competition Authority. Ms. DOĞAN assists clients with their day-to-day competition and regulatory compliance matters.
Ms. DOĞAN English and French fluently.
EXPERIENCE & MAIN PROJECTS
- Abuse of dominance cases, restrictive practices and cartel investigations.
- Competition compliance programs for clients in a variety of sectors such as optics, insurance, and aviation services.
- Preliminary investigations and full-fledged investigations initiated by the Turkish Competition Authority in various industries such as optics, fast consumption goods and leasing.
- Judicial review proceedings filed against the decisions of the Turkish Competition Authority concerning online ticket platforms, optics, and IP-related cases.
Ankara University, Ankara, Equivalence Degree in Turkish Law, 2021
Humboldt University of Berlin, Berlin/Germany, LL.M. in International Dispute Resolution, 2020
University Jean Moulin (Lyon 3), Lyon/France, M.A. in Business Law, 2019
University Jean Moulin (Lyon 3), Lyon/France, LLB in Private Law, 2018
1. "Lack of Evidence is not Evidence: TCA’s Differing Approach to Standard of Proof for Hinderance of On-Site Inspections", Lexology, October 2022, with Caner K. Çeşit, Ulya Zeynep Tan and İrem Özdamar