Hasan GÜDEN, LL.M. provides legal advice to Turkish and multinational companies on issues of competition law, international trade and regulatory projects.
Mr. GÜDEN speaks English and French fluently.
EXPERIENCE & MAIN PROJECTS
- Anti-dumping and safeguard investigations initiated by the Turkish Ministry of Trade regarding iron & steel, chemicals and textile industries.
- Safeguard investigation initiated by Turkish Ministry of Trade concerning the imports of nylon threads.
- Anti-dumping and anti-subsidy investigations initiated by the Turkish Ministry of Trade regarding acryclic and modacryclic products.
- Customs and Trade regulations both in the EU and Turkey for a production relocation of a bicycle manufacturer.
- Compliance with trade and customs rules regarding international sanctions and export controls.
- Galatasaray University, Istanbul, LLB Equivalency in Turkey, 2017
- Université Catholique de Louvain, Brussels, LL.M., 2013
- Université Catholique de Louvain, Brussels, LLB, 2010
RECENT ESSAYS & ARTICLES
- "Recent Trade Remedy Investigation in Turkey – Cooperating Parties' Victory," with Ertuğrul Can Canbolat, Mondaq, March 2019
- "Potential Trade Remedy Investigations in Turkey", with Ertuğrul Can Canbolat, Mondaq, March 2019
- "Turkey's Recent Trade Policy Investigations: Some Completed, Others Launched", with Ertuğrul Can Canbolat, Mondaq, January 2019
- "Turkey Grants Various Zero-Tariff Rates Through Tariff Quotas", with Ertuğrul Can Canbolat, Mondaq, January 2019
- International Trade Law Review, Turkey Chapter, Law Review, 2018, with Fevzi Toksoy and Ertuğrul Can Canbolat