Hasan GÜDEN, LL.M. provides legal advice to Turkish and multinational companies on issues of competition law, international trade and regulatory projects.
Mr. GÜDEN speaks English and French fluently.
EXPERIENCE & MAIN PROJECTS
- Anti-dumping and safeguard investigations initiated by the Turkish Ministry of Trade regarding iron & steel, chemicals and textile industries.
- Safeguard investigation initiated by Turkish Ministry of Trade concerning the imports of nylon threads.
- Anti-dumping and anti-subsidy investigations initiated by the Turkish Ministry of Trade regarding acryclic and modacryclic products.
- Customs and Trade regulations both in the EU and Turkey for a production relocation of a bicycle manufacturer.
- Compliance with trade and customs rules regarding international sanctions and export controls.
Galatasaray University, Istanbul, LLB Equivalency in Turkey, 2017
Université Catholique de Louvain, Brussels, LL.M., 2013
Université Catholique de Louvain, Brussels, LLB, 2010