Emine BİLSİN provides legal advice to Turkish and multinational companies in issues of competition law, international trade and regulatory projects.
Ms. BİLSİN speaks English and French fluently.
EXPERIENCE and MAIN PROJECTS
- Merger clearance proceedings for a multinational mega-merger with a global counterpart in ophthalmic lens industry.
- Investigation initiated by the Turkish Competition Authority ("TCA") concerning anti-competitive information exchange regarding prices and supply conditions, between various poultry producers.
- Investigation initiated by the TCA concerning anti-competitive information exchange in fertilizer market (ongoing).
- Negative clearance/individual exemption application process before the TCA for a global heavy commercial vehicle supplier.
- Negative clearance/individual exemption application process before the TCA for an association of car rental companies.
Galatasaray University, Istanbul, LLB, 2018
3. "European Commission Opens in-depth Investigation into Possible Collusion Between German Car Manufacturers on Clean Emission Technology" , Mondaq, September 2018, with Barış Yüksel and Mustafa Ayna