Cansugül Gayret provides legal advice to local and multinational companies on issues of competition law, international trade, regulatory projects, and data protection law. She has experience on representing multinational and local companies before the Turkish Competition Authority in various merger control filings related to both domestic and cross-border transactions, preliminary investigations and full-fledged investigations initiated by the Turkish Competition Authority, individual exemption filings, as well as, in judicial review proceedings concerning antitrust matters.
Ms. GAYRET assists clients with their legal day-to-day competition and regulatory compliance matters and conducts compliance programs.
Ms. GAYRET is fluent in English.
EXPERIENCE & MAIN PROJECTS
- Preliminary investigations and full-fledged investigations initiated by the Turkish Competition Authority for all clients in a variety of sectors such as banking, consumer electronics, alcoholic beverage, insurance, ready-mixed concrete, mobile services, and meal card.
- Competition compliance programs for clients in a variety of sectors.
- Extensive compliance programs for companies operating in energy sector.
- Individual exemption filings for various companies operating in different industries.
- Merger control proceedings across a wide range of sectors with particular focus on high-profile, complex merger control transactions.
USC Gould School of Law, LL.M., Business Law, 2020
Galatasaray University, Istanbul, LL.M. Law of Economics, 2018
Koç University, Istanbul, LLB, 2014