Cansen ERENSOY provides advice to local and multinational companies for all matters of competition law and data protection law. Ms. ERENSOY has experience representing companies before the Turkish Competition Authority in preliminary investigations and fully-fledged investigations in various antitrust matters, as well as conducting data protection compliance projects.
Ms. ERENSOY is fluent in English.
EXPERIENCE & MAIN PROJECTS
- Preliminary investigations and full-fledged investigations initiated by the Turkish Competition Authority for all clients in a variety of sectors such as e-commerce, consumer electronics, logistics, fast moving consumer goods and automotive sectors.
- Merger control proceedings across a wide range of sectors with particular focus on high-profile.
- Data protection compliance programs for the clients in a variety of sectors such as industry, insurance, transportation, consumer goods.
Bilgi University, Istanbul, LLB, 2016
- "The Commitment Mechanism is not Open to Negative Matching Agreements", Concurrences, May 10, 2023, with Mustafa Ayna and Özlem Başıböyük Coşkun
- "TCA Imposed Interim Measures on Krea", Lexology, November 28, 2022, with Caner K. Çeşit and İrem Özdamar
- "Administrative Court Decided to Stay the Execution of Turkish Competition Authority’s Decision of Administrative Monetary Fine for Hindrance of On-site Inspection (Sahibinden.com)", Concurrences, June 2022, with Caner K. Çeşit
- "The Turkish Personal Data Protection Authority Published the Guidelines on the Right to be Forgotten", Lexology, December 2021, with Ulya Zeynep Tan