Burak Buğrahan SEZER provides legal advice to Turkish and multinational companies in issues of competition law, international trade and regulatory projects.
Mr. SEZER is fluent in English.
EXPERIENCE & MAIN PROJECTS
- Anti-dumping and safeguard investigations initiated by the Ministry of Trade in iron& steel, textile and chemicals industries.
- Preliminary inquiry and investigation processes initiated by the Turkish Competition Authority ("TCA") regarding insurance, entertainment and forestry industries.
- Merger notification to the TCA concerning undertakings in the automotive industry.
- Bilkent University, Ankara, LLB, 2018
RECENT ESSAYS & ARTICLES
- "USA to Denounce Turkey's Eligibility to GSP Beneficiary", with Ertuğrul Can Canbolat and Baran Can Yıldırım, Mondaq, March 2019
- "The Turkish Competition Authority's M&A Overview of 2018", with Ertuğrul Can Canbolat and Baran Can Yıldırım, Mondaq, January 2019
- "Turkey is to Impose Additional Financial Obligations for Recycling of the Products Endangering the Environment", with Ertuğrul Can Canbolat and Baran Can Yıldırım, Mondaq, December 2018