Ayberk KURT provides legal advice to Turkish and multinational companies on issues of competition law, international trade and regulatory projects. He further represents clients in judicial review of administrative actions.
Mr. KURT is fluent in English and German.
EXPERIENCE & MAIN PROJECTS
- Merger control proceedings, including Phase II investigations, in the areas of Ro-Ro transportation, eyewear and chemicals.
- Preliminary investigations and full-fledged investigations initiated by the Turkish Competition Authority in banking, insurance, FMCG, ready mix concrete, cement, spare parts, steel and forest products sectors.
- Competition Compliance Programs for the clients in a variety of sectors.
- Bilgi University, Istanbul, LLB, 2016
RECENT ESSAYS & ARTICLES
- "White Appliances Sector in the Turkish Competition Authority’s Spotlight", with Mehmet Salan, Mondaq, April 2018
- "Resale Price Maintenance – Following the Effect", Mondaq, July 2018
- "Leniency Concluded with TCA’s Opinion Instead a Full-Fledged Investigation", with Mehmet Salan, CEE LegalMatters, February 2018